M.H. Al Muftah Est
STORE KEEPER | STORE-IN-CHARGE
- Has an extensive experience in Car – Spare parts / Auto parts
- Knowledge in inventory, store keeping operations and purchasing practices, policies and procedures, inventory control processes, and the operation, adjustment and maintenance of the equipment operated.
- Ability to shelve, store and distribute materials, and operate and
- Entering information into a computerized inventory system.
- Stocks supplies and equipment in assigned storerooms.
- Prepares receiving reports in a timely manner.
- Maintains neat and orderly storerooms to promote efficient stock movement and storage.
- Prepares items for delivering as required.
- Making invoice cost received from finance department or vendor and prepares cost of inventory items.
- Directs distribution of goods to appropriate destination by checking acquisitions and routing goods to same.
- Conducts inventories and orders stock requisitions by physically accounting for equipment and supplies on hand.
- Keeps records of purchase items; researches invoice costs.
- Disbursement of materials and supplies
- Previous gulf experience is an added advantage.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent