Receptionist cum Admin Assistant
United Trading Group
As a Receptionist cum Admin Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for our organisation. Duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate reception activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls .
Ultimately, a Receptionist cum Admin Assistant’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
• Greet and welcome guests/visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
• Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
• Perform all other ad hoc tasks assigned by the reporting manager.
• SPM or Diploma in any relevant field
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g.printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude