AtoZ Services Group
Assistant Document Controller
– Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirements.
– Support Document Controller in ensuring that all projects related documents such as Letters/Faxes/Minutes of Meetings/Reports are filed properly, easily accessible, and up to date.
– Receive and stamp all incoming / outgoing documents and pass it to Projects Director or responsible person for verification/ initial and distribution.
– Register all incoming / outgoing documents in appropriate log sheets available in the system.
– Support Document Controller in coordination and upload all soft copies of Projects documentation in Document Management Systems.
– Assist Document Controller in filing, maintaining, and controlling all Projects related documents borrowed from the filing system by the project team.
– Review and verify project documents for completeness, format, and compliance according to project requirements.
– Coordinate with document originators or engineering liaison personnel on timely return of documents.
– Monitor and report the status and due dates of document / transmittals.
– Ensure proper safekeeping of documents and maintain good quality of work output.
– Provide required photocopies of documents/ drawings to project team.
– In-charge of receiving and sending documents via courier service.
– Should be familiar with MIC rules and regulations related to MIC gate pass process for visitors.
– Should possess valid driving license and should be able to drive cars / pick-ups.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience on similar activities
– Minimum school education.
– Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
– Excellent computer skills and well versed with MS Office and other standard office tools & software.
– Should have valid Qatar driving license.
To apply for this job please visit atozservicesgroup.com.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...