Assistant Principal Job Vacancy Qatar!!!
JOB TITLE: Assistant Principal
Apply by: 15 Dec 2023
JOB START DATE: 1 Aug 2024
Minimum experience: 4 Years
Educational Stage: Whole School
This school in Qatar is seeking a Secondary School Assistant Principal.
1. Assist the Principal in the overall administration of the school, including staff management, curriculum development, student management, etc. to ensure smooth operations.
2. Monitor Teachers, coordinators, Team Leaders and heads of departments to ensure that teaching and learning align with the planned curriculum.
3. Manage the school-wide positive behaviour support system, handle student supervision issues, and clearly communicate behavioural expectations among faculty, staff, students & parents in order to create a safe and consistent learning environment. Assist in the planning, development and implementation of individual student behaviour plans.
4. Supervise the collection and dissemination of attendance and tardy data, and contact parents in cases of chronic attendance issues in order to support students for learning.
5. Be highly visible around the building and grounds before and after school, during lunch periods, while students are changing classes, and during extracurricular activities.
6. Perform other reasonable duties as assigned by the Principal.
• Salary is a highly competitive package and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
• Tax-free salary
• Free housing,
• Health, life, and long-term disability insurance
• Annual home leave
• Shipping allowance
• Tuition benefits for Pre-K – Grade 12 school-age dependents
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
• Post Graduate Qualification in Education, Educational Leadership, or other relevant field preferred
• 4 years of experience
• Experience in responsibility and leadership in educational settings
Please apply for the role if you have the relevant qualifications and experience stated above. You should provide a cover letter, CV, and statement of your education philosophy, including an explanation of why you believe you are the right person for the position.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...