Electrical Design Engineer ( Mega Water Reservoir)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES /RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Designs all electrical systems including power, lighting and extra low voltage systems.
• Prepares all systems details such as schematics, calculations, schedules and connections details.
• Coordinates with other departments for all project stages including concept design, preliminary design, detail design and approval.
• Prepares full specifications for all power and extra low voltage systems.
• Follows-up with the updated requirements from departments for implementation
• Participates in project discussions with departments
• Checks CAD drafting as and when required • Supervises a team of Electrical Draftsmen.
• Conducts sites visits and assessment, as required to execute design work.
• Keeps records and documents for projects handled.
• Develop a holistic approach of integrating whole systems in a 3D Digital environment facilitating digital information shared for engineering analysis and digitally-driven design for buildings using Revit MEP.
• Generate a CLASH REPORT (by Revit MEP & Navisworks) that can be communicated with other AEB departments and can be distributed to the extended drafting team for clash resolution.
Please send your updated CV clearly mentioning the following details:
Projects worked on with exact Service tenures.
Names of the exact Companies you have been working for.
A clear description of your involvement/work done on the project.
Attach a coloured Copy of your attested Academic Certificate.
Sponsorship Details with a date of joining the current sponsor.
Your reasons for wanting to leave your current job or finding a new job. Email: [email protected]
Skills & Experience
# Electrical Design Engineer Electrical Engineering degree holder, with 5 – 10 years’ experience in Electrical Design on major Electrical /Infrastructure (Building, Infrastructure Construction) projects with reputable Grade A contractors.
Experience in and good knowledge of Designing of the same. Interested candidates with MMUP certification may please share your CV
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...