Construction Development Company L.L.C
This is a full-time on-site role for a Contract Analyst located in Doha, Qatar. The Contract Analyst will be responsible for managing and analyzing contracts, ensuring compliance with legal requirements, and negotiating terms and conditions. They will also be responsible for tracking contracts and identifying potential issues before they arise.
• Any university degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
• Middle east/Gulf experience will be an added advantage/preferences o Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
• Understand and follow pion! safely standards c1nd procedures.
- Able to write and express complex ideas, instructions and procedures.
8-10 years’ work experience In refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant in field maintenance.
• Adheres lo and follows all safely f:)0licies, practices and procedures.
• Adheres lo and follows all company policies, practices and proceeded-es
• Follows instructions provided by superiors and understands, respects chain of command.
• Actively supports customer’s and creates a learn work environment
• Ensure the implementation of and adherence lo Company policies and procedu1e which, govern the purchasing of goods and services and the disposal of assets on behalf of the Company
” Capable of working independently, with a minimum of supervision.
Knowledge of current marke1 trends and developments (to support operations)
• Monitor and control compliance with complex agreements and tendering
• Receives, verifies and actions purchase requisi1ions (PR’s) – for spare parts, materials, services and supplies.
• Vendor negotiations leading lo contract or purchase order award. Create PO in SAP
• Coordinate and arrange meeting between vendors and end user.
• Follow-up on delays and ensure timely action is taken for material / services
• Compile and coordinate clarifications from vendors/suppliers/service providers
• Documentation / Records in accordance with! relevant policies and procedures
• Should have a thorough knowledge and hc1nd on experience in respective fields.
o Strong co-ordination & interpersonal skills.
o Prepare progress reports and present
Working knowledge of procurement applications of SAP software
Working knowledge in MS Office.
Job Requirements (but not limited with vendors to)
• Professional relationships / suppliers – established / maintained
• Technical and procedural discussions witl1 vendors / suppliers – as required
Should have d rl1orough technical knowledge in respective disciplines
• Technical evaluation of suppliers
• Issue of purchase orders and of supply agreements
Preparation of bidders lists
Preparation of Tender Committee submissions
Evaluation of tenders and recommendations to Tender Committee participants
Follow-up 011 vendor mobilizations and demobilization & Maintenance of procurement filing system
• Prepare SOW after taking inputs from end users / planners e Coordinate with relevant depar1ments
0 Act as focal point for oil service providers / Suppliers/ Vendors
0 Follow-up on invoices submission
0 Issuing of tender enquiries and open tender documentation
0 Computer literate- Word processing, spreadsheet’ and presentation software packages
• Comfor1able working with figures and calculations
• Sound understanding of contract, documentation and purchase orders terms and conditions
• Experience of purchasing within the Petrochemical industry – preferably in Middle East region ” Knowledge of shipping and freight terms and conditions.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...