Arabic Nationality Required
Immediate Joiners Preferred
– Perform all clerical duties required for the Tendering Committee and Auction TAC in order to maintain the
– Maintain the general paper-based and computer-based filing system and keep all the relevant records required for TAC-related works.
– Copying, scanning and storing TAC documents
– Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls.
– Checking for accuracy and editing files, like contracts
– Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and emails related to TAC and Contracts and procurement department.
– Distribute TAC agenda and MOM copies to related committees/teams.
– Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
– Prioritizing workload and meeting tight deadlines with high quality output.
– The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration or Law or a related stream relevant to the role.
Experience & Knowledge
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
– High level of Computer literacy and Proficient in MS Office
– Experience in Administrative functions
– Candidates available in Qatar with valid QID and NOC
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...