Are you passionate about electronics and lighting solutions? We’re seeking a dedicated Electronics Technician to join our dynamic team at B-LED Technologies. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in assembling, installing, repairing, and maintaining electronic components and systems for cutting-edge lighting solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with Supervisors and clients to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.
- Providing training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices.
- Carrying out scheduled preventive maintenance and servicing equipment.
- Performing equipment demonstrations and drawing up training manuals wherever required.
- Interpreting drawings, training manuals, and instructions in order to perform duties.
- Following written, verbal, and telephonic instructions.
- Attending regular training workshops and reporting to the supervisor.
- Degree or completed coursework in engineering or electronics.
- A relevant certificate or license may be required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Passion for Electronics.
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback.
- Good experience in lighting products (LED) and lighting designs.
- Prepare product technical submittal.
- Experience in selecting suitable items for projects.
If you’re ready to illuminate your career with a leading lighting solutions company and meet these qualifications, we encourage you to apply and become an essential part of our team.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...