We are looking for an “IT Business Analyst- IT/OT” for our client in Doha, Qatar.
👉 Contract Duration: 1 Year & Extendable
👉 Joining Date: Maximum one month
👉 Experience: 5 years + in oil & gas industry
Educational Qualification & Experience:
– Bachelor of Computer Science / Engineering from a recognized University
– 5+ years of direct and relevant IT Plant Productivity Systems experience.
– 5+ years of experience in Honeywell products (PIMS, PHD, UPS, APC, others)
– Experienced in Baker Hughes Systems with respect to plant productivity.
PIMS / AMS / On-Site Monitor Activities (Baker Hughes Systems)
– Coordinate / Maintenance of PIMS functionality in line with management requirements.
– Ensure Honeywell / Baker Hughes system availability with minimum down time.
– Develops required reports and identify areas of improvement and concerns.
– Coordinate with Honeywell / Baker Hughes, Client IT, Plant Productivity, Automation, other trades to maintain PIMS / AMS / Baker Hughes systems.
– Responsible to define and make program modifications in coordination with vendor and business as required.
– Coordination of IT Maintenance improvement project.
– Coordinate plant IT system issues on behalf of Client IT, Operation Division (Plant Productivity section) and Vendor.
– To perform the patch management responsibilities with respect to IT business solution systems.
– Analyze system problems and coordinate for decision which includes modification of IT Plant Systems.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...