Urgently needed a pump operator and valve operator for Kharama project. Must be needed same field experience minimum of 5 years or BTech engineer (electric/mechanic/civil) fresher can apply also.
For a pump, the operator needs knowledge about the SCADA system.
Salary depends on cv.
Noted: plz send cv with certificates.
Send cv: firstname.lastname@example.org
To operate pumps and chlorinators in the Water Stations inclusive of the reservoir sites and water towers simultaneously.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
. Pump Operator for Networks.
• Checks regularly the operations of pumps, valves, chlorine equipment, reservoirs and related appurtenance (standby diesel generators).
• Check reservoir’s dip levels manually twice in a shift
• Operates pumps, valves, chlorinator, check chlorine etc.
• Records hourly readings of reservoirs level, distillate flow, pump status, rising main flow and pressure, electricity consumption on an hourly basis in his eight (8) hour shift.
• Maintain logbook and record all abnormalities to be reported to NWCC/OS.
• Monitor Chlorine & Chlorine dioxide and Operates chlorinator by either mixing bleaching powder or starting gas chlorination system according to the required residual.
• Reports every fault inside the reservoir, like small leaks, gas leaks etc…, also reports every maintenance work (Instruments, Mechanical and Electrical).
• Maintain clean control building, pump house and chlorination building.
• Performs other related duties as needed upon request by the immediate supervisor.
• Technical diploma holder or higher Job Experience
• Minimum 5 years as Pump Operator.
• Previous knowledge experience with SCADA operation is a must.
Skills and Experience
Pump Operator for Wellfield
• Minimum 5 years of operation experience in operating Wellfield stations.
• Diploma/Engineering background in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial or its equivalent.
• Fluent in English (both in writing & oral communication) to communicate with his immediate superiors & helpers.
• Can perform troubleshooting, limited corrective actions and reporting to his immediate superiors.
• Able to operate of Pumps, Chlorination system, TFS, Electrical and Instruments components.
• Literate in computer programs (e.g MS Office, Excel & etc.)
• Possess excellent knowledge in SCADA & PLC type of control system.
• Work with chemicals & hazardous materials and is manually involved, material handling requires physical capability and safety awareness.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...