Nair Systems is currently looking for Java Programmer- Wealth Management System for our Qatar operations with the following terms & conditions.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
Degree in Information Technology domain
Java Application Developer
.NET Core Developer
Certified Angular Developer
Certified HTML5 Developer
Certification on Wealth Management / Business Analysis
• 7 + years of Experience in Software Development with Object Oriented technologies using J2SE and J2EE.
• Good experience in Micro services (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud).
• Good experience in .NET Core/Classic, SignalR
• Good and strong experience of Apache Tomcat, Apache Cxf, Jasper Reports, EHCache, Hibernate
• Good Experience in Database Programming Using PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL and Oracle.
• Good experience in Web Service (REST & SOAP).
• Experience with SSIS and message broker systems will be an added advantage
• Experience in using Apache-Log4j frameworks
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
• Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
• Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities
Banking knowledge and prior experience with Wealth Management software e.g. Comarch, Additive, Temenos etc. preferred
• Work with the Customer Insights Technology (CIT) team to build and maintain the technical aspects of wealth management applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, development of business requirements, maintenance, administration and customization.
• Collaborate with project and vendor teams on related projects
• Design and development of solutions and business processes for improved customer and staff experience.
• Support on 3rd party satellite applications built on same technology
• L2/L3 troubleshooting of services and APIs developed
• Work in a structured waterfall development as well as agile methodology
• Lead in the set-up, deployments and maintenance of all environments including production.
• Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture and adapt to new technology domains & associated integrations
• Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
Ensure all implementations are documented both functionally and technically
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...