Must Know the below works:
1. Welding pipe, making sure root is nice and clean as well as the hot pass, and cap, to have a perfect weld
2. Knowledgeable in Welding Rig Material and Material Used by Welder, (wire feed, Squares, Levels, etc and Reading of tape Measure)
3. Rolling Out Equipment- Jack Stands, Grinders, Buffer, Connecting Extension Cords, Welding Leads, and Measuring Equipment
4. Grinding, Buffing Measuring and Cutting 2″ and 6″ Pipe, “Install” 6″ Expansion Loops to pipeline, Prefabricating 6″ schedule 40 and schedule 80 Expansion loops (Grinding out Slag, Pin-Holes and Starters, Continuous housekeeping in process)
5. Firewatch- Maintaining Fuel in Water Buffalo, Flagging Down Water truck Driver to fill up Water Buffalo, Continuous 100ft Radius Area Wet Down every 15-30 min with Water Buffalo hose Maintaining Welds by grinding and buffing out dingle berries, slag, under cut, cold lap, and underfill.
6. Knowledgeable in translating some project blueprints
7. Welding out vessels, generators, stainless steel vessels, skids inside and out to perfection, and welding out 2’/3′ pipe.
1. Minimum 4 Years Experience in 6G Welding
2. Current running card valid required.
3.Third Party Certificate required.
4. Salary 2000 QR 5. One month required
6. QID OR Visa valid minimum two month required.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...