Urgent Requirement :- Senior Electrical Engineer (Shipyard)
Job Location :-Qatar
Qualification :– BE Electrical Engineering
Experience:- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Shipyard industry.
• Evaluate requirements through reviewing designs, schematics, drawings, diagrams, and any other technical submissions and inspect jobs at site to establish specifications.
• Apply general engineering principles and sound judgment to ensure work process, systems, and outputs such as services and products comply with the codes and standards.
• Develop work plans from conceptual design through detailed design packages including systems’ designs, production, specifications, and schedules.
• Monitor and inspect works’ progress to ensure they comply with the approved drawings and specifications.
• Conduct periodic assessment of work against engineering specifications and recommend the appropriate corrective actions
.Studies repair requirements defined in the Reference Sheets, inspects jobs at site and clarifies requirements with the Project Manager or Ship Officers.
• Assists the Project Manager in preparing the Work Plan. Plans the manpower required for the jobs in accordance with the budgeted man-hours provided by the Project Managers.
• Raises or approves Issue Passes for materials and equipment required for the jobs
Ensures Work Orders are timely requested and submitted by various sections.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...