Looking for a Senior Planning Engineer for Qatar Location.
Duration: 6 -12 months extendable
Work location: Ras Laffan, Qatar
Minimum of Ten (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
– Proven experience as a Discipline Engineer, Project Planning Engineer, Interface Coordinator or Interface Head, and knowledge of typical site activities.
– Experience in project interface management; green & and brown field projects execution and technical coordination.
– Previous experience on similar projects with extensive interaction within the company, with RLIC and/or similar Industrial Cities, and the major joint venture companies.
– Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with fluency in technical and
– Familiar with Permit to Work requirements of Industrial Cities and the Gas Plant.
– Valid Qatari Driving License(Preferred).
– A transferrable work visa would be preferred to minimize relocation delays.
– Be willing to relocate to RLIC (Ras Laffan).
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...