Supply Chain Officer
Location: Birkat al Awamer, Qatar.
– Processing inventories based on previous sales or purchases
– Stock & Asset administration
– Maintaining a sufficient inventory position that ensures timely delivery of high quality products according to the sales budget, with an efficient -procurement process and minimizing inventory write-offs.
– Inventory management, good planner. Knowledge of export and import
– Generate Purchase Planning on stock movement
– Degree BBA in supply chain
– Professional, assertive, and clear communicative skills (verbal and written), including active listening skills.
– Carries out work activities independently under the responsibility of the – – – Logistics Supervisor and Trade Manager.
– Good Negotiator and self-motivated
– Keeping a good grip on ERP Microsoft dynamics
– Good communication, and supplier handling skills.
– Min 5 years of relevant experience
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...