URGENT-WANTED _ CAMP BOSS INDIA /NEPALI/AFRICAN
As a Camp Boss, you will be responsible for the overall camp management and maintenance. An employee allocated to this class of work is responsible for maintenance and repairs on campsites to ensure successful operation. Work is performed independently within established policies and procedures under the general direction of the Administrative superior.
– Manages and coordinates maintenance and repairs on camp facilities including plumbing, painting, carpentry, cleaning, and electrical duties.
– Employs and supervises staff to operate dining facilities.
– Assumes responsibility for checking in and out campgrounds and non-camp groups and maintenance records.
– Inspects all camp facilities and reports to relevant personnel.
– Supervises and orients camp Laborers.
– Assumes responsibility for maintaining standard first aid supplies.
– Maintains liaison with in-drivers staff and vehicle inspection every day.
– Assumes responsibility for weekly camp attendance summary, financial records, and other required reports.
– Assumes responsibility for the security of camp facilities and camp personnel.
– Assumes responsibility for inventory and ordering of equipment and supplies.
– Maintains liaison with personnel Department.
– Performs related work as required.
Skills & Special Requirements:
– Considerable knowledge of mechanical, carpentry, building construction, and electrical skills.
– Ability to supervise the work.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people and the general public.
– Ability to deal with employees from multi-cultural backgrounds.
– Ability to maintain financial records.
– Ability to work independently.
Education / Experience:
A degree from standard high school or vocational school with 03 years of G.C.C experience related to this class of work.-
-Looking to hire locally available Camp Boss.
Please answer the below questions only Male Candidate, Transferable Visa/NOC and send together with updated CV & certificates indicating CAMP BOSS on the subject field to the Email id.
1. Do you have NOC and visa type?
3. Years of experience?
4. How soon can you join?
5. Current salary full package:
6. Expected Salary full package:
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...