Water Botttling Company
Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
· Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
· Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
· Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
· Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole.
· Recruiting and training sales staff.
· Allocating areas to sales representatives.
· Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
· Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
· Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
· Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself.
· Collecting customer feedback and market research.
· Reporting to senior managers.
· Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
· Act as custodian of the corporate sales and marketing strategy for the region; coordinate and oversee the implementation and monitoring of the same.
· Provide leadership to a team of Sales Representatives and Agents; function as a coach to the team.
· Define a medium and long-term strategy for all key customers with a clear understanding of their business, strategy and expansion plans.
· Identify opportunities for growth in the market and take the lead in defining and exploiting these opportunities.
· Generate innovative ideas for enhancing our channel and brand programs and design, implement.
· Manage threats by taking proactive measures to minimize exposure to risk and safeguard the company’s position.
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Minimum of 5 years in Water bottling company or FMCG Company or similar role.
• With transferable visa/ NOC and holder of Qatar driver’s license
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...