Al Emadi Holding group
Your responsibilities should be:
1. Help customers plan, organize and execute our client’s travel requirements, like Ticket Issuance, Re-issue, Refund, EMD ATC/MANUAL.
2. Suggest suitable travel options that best suit clients’ needs
3. Book tickets, reserve accommodation, organize rental transportation.
4. Collect deposits and balances.
5. Offer and promote different services and offerings.
6. Build and maintain relationships with clients.
Note– Only Min 02 Years Travel Consultant candidate will be the consideration to justify the resume.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills (Arabic will be an added advantage) ·
Excellent in handling the complete travel requirements of our clients · At least 2-3 years of exp ·
Experience working with Amadeus GDS. Should have a Transferable Visa/QID
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...