* Records keeping & Customer account update
* To process the Sales order, liaise with finance for its release.
* To arrange invoice dispatch and acknowledgement tracking.
* To arrange payment collection from clients.
* To be responsible for accurate preparation of all documents assigned to the incumbent.
* This includes sales orders, delivery form and sales related miscellaneous reports.
* Review of account receivables report and follow up on pending receivables from customer, consequently, reconcile the customer account data.
* Customer account data creation and its update in system.
* To prepare credit note in system, as and when required.
* To provide efficient, courteous and timely services to all customer requests and inquiries.
Job Requirements and Benefits
* Minimum 2+ experience in Qatar
* Contract Duration: Min 1 year (extendable if required)
* Job location: Near Toyota Signal, Doha
* Working Hrs: 10 hrs / 6 days working
* Nationalities: Only Filipino / Indian
* Gender: Male
* Experience must in Receivable
* Experience in air-conditioning field will be a plus point
* Good knowledge in computer applications Excel, Power point and ERP systems
* Qualification: Graduate – Only Finance discipline
Interested candidates can send the all following documents to review further.
• Updated CV Word Format * Valid QID * Valid Passport Copy
• Valid Commercial Registration Copy * Valid Computer Card
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...