Nair Systems is currently looking for MS Dynamics CRM Developer for our Qatar operations with the following terms & conditions.
Development experience in the .NET Framework (including Asp.NET Web API)
Experience developing reports, dashboards forms, plugins, workflows in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Exposure on mobile applications via Dynamics CRM is desirable
Extensive use of the Common Data Service SDK for writing solutions, server-side code, client applications, extensions, custom business logic, plug-ins, integration modules and custom workflow.
Support the Installation and configuration support of on-premise (preferable)/online Dynamics CRM.
Strong understanding of MS Dynamics CRM functional and security framework
Perform debugging and testing of all related code and assist with troubleshooting both development and production issues
Knowledge of SOAP, REST.
Good understanding of relational database concepts, entity framework and data-driven systems.
Strong knowledge of how data structures work
SQL and Microsoft SQL Server (including SSIS/SSRS), TFS skills
Good understanding of Unit Testing
Extensive customization experience with Workflow, Business rules, Form and View Configuration, Solution Management
Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
Knowledge of VeriPark – VeriTouch preferred
Knowledge of Active MQ is an added advantage
Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities
Banking knowledge preferred
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
• Degree in Information Technology domain
• .Net/Dynamics CRM
• MS SQL
• Work with the CRM team to build and maintain the technical aspects of MS Dynamics CRM (software and hardware) including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, development of business requirements.
• Support the design of service desk, sales, marketing and business processes for improved data analytics and automation.
• Support data migration from and integration with source applications
• Assist in L2/L3 troubleshooting of Dynamics CRM
• Experience working in a structured waterfall development process
• Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
• Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
• Document all requirements functionally and technically
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...