Planning Technicians – Mechanical & Rotating
Planning Technicians – Instrument & Electrical
– Diploma or equivalent or Trade certificate in any engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
– Middle east/Gulf experience will be an added advantage/preferences
– Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
– Understand and follow plant safety standards and procedures.
– Able to write and express ideas, instructions and procedures.
– Proficiency in MS office and familiarization in use of SAP (PM/MM).
Minimum Work Experience
– Minimum 5 years field work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant in field maintenance.
– Should possess strong practical experience in multi-craft maintenance activities.
– Should have a thorough technical knowledge in respective disciplines
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...