We are currently looking for Planning Technicians for our Oil and Gas client in Mesaieed and Ras Laffan:
– Diploma or equivalent or Trade certificate in any engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
– Middle east/Gulf experience will be an added advantage/preferences
– Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
– Understand and follow plant safety standards and procedures.
– Able to write and express ideas, instructions and procedures.
– Proficiency in MS office and familiarization in use of SAP (PM/MM).
Minimum Work Experience
– Minimum 5 years field work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant in field maintenance.
– Should possess strong practical experience in multi-craft maintenance activities.
– Should have a thorough technical knowledge in respective disciplines
– Mechanical/Rotating: Major type of Rotating equipments viz pumps, compressors, blowers, turbines etc..and static equipments viz pressure vessels, tanks. Columns. Trays, Fumaces, Exchangers etc.
– I&E: Major type of actuated Valves, control valves, Analyzers. Transmitters, DCS/PLC, other instruments, Motors, switch gears, Transformers and other electrical equipments etc..)
Job Requirements (but not limited to)
– Ability Work with planning Team to develop job packs for Shutdown.
– Ability to develop job scope /steps and estimate resource requirement.
– Ability to Identify required spare parts and Material for each job.
– Ability to read complex P&ID, Drawings, understands Specifications and OEM documents.
– Ability to Development of work requirements and job plans.
– Ability to conduct job safety analysis and Develop JSA documents.
– Follow up work order close out activities to ensure that work order data is complete and usable by Maintenance.
– Assists Planners with SAP (PM/MM) functionality and tools required to successfully to plan and schedule jobs.
– Carry out work order close out activities to ensure that work order data is complete and usable by Maintenance.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...