Al Hamad Automobiles
Hiring Senior/Head Pharmacist – Doha (Bilingual)
– Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
– Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
– Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient.
– Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
– Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
– Lead a team of 10-15 employees.
Requirements and skills:
– Proven experience as a pharmacist.
– Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
– Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (e.g. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
– Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology.
– Valid license to practice the profession.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...