A leading MEP Contractor in Qatar required the following;
Primarily to carry out all secretarial and administrativ functions of the Head Office.
This will include;
• Arrange/coordinate conferences and meetings on behalf of the department managers.
• Take down the minutes of the meetings, type letters & other correspondence, prepare reports. Distribute/circulate
and follow-up. Schedule and confirm appointments for clients and staff members. Produce newsletters and other
printed materials. Manage the event calendar.
• Coordinate with time-keepers and timely submission of time sheets to the payroll department.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing mail. Meet and greet visitors and callers, handle their enquiries and direct them
to the appropriate persons.
• Maintain proper filing system, electronically and hard copies where it is necessary. Organize and maintain databases in a confidential manner.
• Follow-up assignment given to team members by the department managers.