· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations.
· Setting up for meetings and re-ordering supplies.
· Providing real time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
· Making travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
· Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
· Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from the meetings.
· Create presentations and conduct research.
· Greet and assist visitors.
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...