Executive Operations (Oil & Gas)
- Review employee duty schedules and overtime.
- Analyze project requests from management to discern goals and objectives.
- Prepare and manage the status of all workers.
- Coordinate with gate pass officers and transportation for mobilizing manpower.
- Contribute to cost and price calculations.
- Coordinate with procurement and accounts for timely mobilization of materials.
- Possession of a Qatar Driving License.
- Proficient in Project Management.
- Experienced in Budget and Cost Control.
- Familiarity with QHSE in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industries.
- Strong Communication and Computer Skills.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...