– Technical Diploma in Materials Engineering or Metallurgy or bachelor’s Science in Chemistry, as a minimum.
– Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of experience in Corrosion monitoring in oil & gas fields, with knowledge and experience of corrosion probe rate measurements using handheld ER and LPR meters, which will be provided by the Client.
– Ability to interpret the weight loss coupon data
– Proficient to carry out chemical injection rate checking.
– Proficient in carrying out corrosion inspections.
– Ability to prepare quality preliminary reports in accordance with Client procedures
– Good command of the English language, both written and spoken, is required.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...