Al Hamad Automobiles
Hiring Customer relationship management (CRM) – Doha
– Manages the day-to-day CRM calendar, ensuring that is kept up to date and that on-site loyalty activities are fully functional.
– Constant monitoring of any onsite promotional assets/ bug troubleshooting
Support the marketing function through competitor research and new initiatives.
– Sit in on marketing meetings and brainstorms, taking and circulating minutes
Point of contact for al CRM-related Customer Care enquiries.
– Undertake administrative tasks such as purchase orders and invoicing, meeting organization, room bookings, ordering subscriptions and post collection.
– (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business, Economics, Research or other relevant post-secondary education.
– Experience in database design and marketing, Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience strongly preferred.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...