Aero Freight Company
Job Overview: As a Project Accountant, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial aspects of various projects within the organization. Your primary goal is to ensure that projects are completed on budget, adhere to financial regulations, and provide accurate financial reporting to project stakeholders, management & Financiers.
1. Budget Management:
2. Financial Reporting:
3. Billing and Invoicing:
4. Cost Analysis:
5. Compliance and Audit:
6. Project Documentation:
7. Financial Forecasting:
8. Collaboration and Communication:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• Professional accounting certification (CMA , CA-Inter) is often preferred.
• Previous experience in project accounting or a similar role is beneficial.
• Knowledge of relevant accounting standards and regulations.
• Experience in Construction Industry mandatory
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...