SANAD INSURANCE BROKERS
· Provides excellent service to customers through the resolution of basic customer inquiries received by phone or through written correspondence.
· Liaise with the clients regarding their eligibility and entitlements
· Responsible for coordinating and supporting initiatives relative to the evaluation, processing, and handling of claims of the clients
· Responsible for filing and tracking insurance claims and informing clients of the status of their claims
· Maintains records and arranged policy files for easy retrieval of documents
· Maintains strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data
· Maintains records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Performs other related duties or assignments as directed by the Senior Level Staff, General Manager and CEO
Skills & Experience
• Must have a strong Medical or Nursing Background • Must have knowledge in Insurance, specifically Medical Insurance • Preferably Female • Preferably in Qatar with working transferable visa(w/ NOC) or husband visa • Salary will be discussed upon interview
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...