Ras Laffan, Qatar
Design and develop competency-based training courses, training assessments, workplace learning material, and tests and advise line departments on development and corrective action plans
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent..
Knowledge and/or Experience
Minimum 6 years experience oil and gas industry, including 3 years as an instructor.
Experience in plant process, production equipment and understanding of basic DCS process control systems.
Experience in procedure development, analysis, and plant Operations and Maintenance.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Design, develop, teach advanced level theory and practice, and assess using various learning methodologies in an assigned technical subject area , role plays, simulations, technology-delivered training, and workplace learning or e-learning.
2. Analyse the knowledge and skills gap in alignment of OJT (On Job Training) programs matrix and design learning materials to meet individual needs, in coordination with Line supervision.
3. Design and develop simulator training and assessments or source appropriate test materials where necessary. Evaluate learner performance and prepare reports of progress.
4. Design and develop Process/Technical Unit training and Procedure Competency Assessments or source appropriate test materials where necessary.
5. Recommend learning solutions with course curriculum and responds to feedback from learners and makes adjustments or enhancements to the learning solution based on feedback.
6. Develop operations process scenarios and modify lesson plans and learning materials and use instructional methods and media effectively.
7. Liaise with Simulator Engineer and Training Coordinator to develop the operations process scenarios to maintain Operator Training Simulator Hardware and perform OTS software housekeeping.
8. Maintain and follow-up trainee records including attendance and assessment results in LSO (SAP Learning Solutions). Communicate feedback reports for Training Coordinator on trainee progress.
9. Ensure operations process safety standards are implemented and followed.
10. Ensure recommendations and enhancements regarding effectiveness of training resources are implemented.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...