Hiring: Training Officer
· Training Program Development: Create and develop training programs to various roles, including servers, chefs and host/hostesses.
· Training Delivery: Conduct engaging and effective training sessions, to ensure employees have a strong grasp of company policies, service standards, and role-specific skills.
· New Employee Onboarding: Facilitate orientation sessions for new hires, introducing them to the company culture, policies, and performance expectations.
· Performance Assessment: Implement assessment methods, such as practical tests, and feedback sessions, to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and monitor employee progress.
· Continuous Improvement: Stay updated on F&B industry trends and best practices to ensure training materials and methods remain current and aligned with industry standards.
· Documentation: Maintain accurate records of training activities, attendance, and employee progress. Generate reports for management as needed.
· Feedback and Coaching: Provide constructive feedback and one-on-one coaching to employees to help them improve their skills and performance.
· Compliance: Ensure that all training programs adhere to regulatory requirements and safety standards relevant to the restaurant industry.
· Collaboration: Work closely with restaurant managers and department heads to identify training needs and customize programs accordingly.
· Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Education, or a related field.
· Proven experience in the F&B industry, with a strong understanding of industry standards and best practices.
· Previous experience in training and development is preferred.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...