• Ideal Candidate will have a Joinery & Fit-out background and will have experience of working on Hotel, Shopping Malls, and luxury residential projects.
• His main duties will be to estimate the direct and indirect cost of resources including materials, labor, equipment, subcontracting, etc. on a certain bid following the scope of work and tender documents’ requirements. The role requires extensive experience in estimating and he will need to be able to use a recognized estimating system like CCS
• Prior experience of working in the Middle East is an advantage.
• Collection of tender inquiries and documents for the pre-tender works.
• Preparation and submission of tenders/ quotations.
• Collection of quotations for various subcontracted items for the bidding of the new tenders.
• Verification of quantities and variations for the bidding of new projects and post tendering.
• Submission of all tenders on time, collection of all post tender information.
• Management of all the documentation of the estimating department.
• Coordination with Clients and Consultants for new Contracts, as well as monitoring the work in progress.
• Submission of pre-qualification documents.
• Considerations & Implementation of Quality, Safety & Environmental requirements in the estimation department and consider the same for tenders.
Skills & Experience
Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis
Cautionary Notice: QatarJobFinder.com Warns Job Seekers Against Paying Employers for Visa or Expenses - Legitimate Employers Should Cover These Costs Themselves. Read More...