Location: Doha, Qatar
Senior Architect with 11 years of work experience in Engineering Consultancies. Worked with multinational companies on several Megaprojects across the Middle East & GCC countries. With an area of expertise in Highrise Residential, Commercial, Educational, Hospitality, Airports, Healthcare sectors and more.
- detail oriented
- Team Leading
- Well Organized
- May 2019 until present
Senior Architect at Meinhardt Singapore - Qatar
– Understanding Client / Stakeholder requirements to assure their satisfaction with the packages.
– Attending technical meetings & workshops with overseas consultants & specialists and do the necessary coordination.
– Following up with sub-consultants to meet the submission deadlines.
– Technical review for sub-consultant and specialists packages to make sure they are efficient and achieving requirements.
– Making Quality assurance & Quality control (QA/QC) checks.
– Reporting to Head of department on a regular basis.
– Organizing the workflow to make sure the project is on track.
– Leading a team of Architects / Modelers through the whole production process.
– Technical management of the packages to make sure they are produced at high quality level.
– Delegating responsibilities among the team to get the best performance out of them.
– Technical Review of the Architectural team packages.
– Technical review of material submittals and RFIs from contractors, and provide responses.
– Working and Gaining experience in design and build (D&B) projects.
– Reviewing Sub-contractor / supplier shop drawings against approved design.
– Working Closely with Multinational Consultants such as WSP, Aedas, Hill international, and DAR.
- Dec 2014 to Apr 2019
Architect at Unii Engineering - Qatar/UAE
– Involved with the whole design development process from schematic to detail design and Construction (IFC) drawings.
– Developing necessary drawings, schedules, reports, and specifications for the project
– Seeking and obtaining authority approvals.
– Coordination between Architecture, Structure, and Services (MEP) disciplines to detect clashes and fix them.
– Dealing with unexpected problems with less effect to the design.
– Making budget studies and cost control exercises when necessary.
- Jun 2011 to Dec 2014
Architect at United Consultant - Qatar
– Producing schematic, detail design drawings.
– Preparing reports and schedules for the Senior Architect on a regular basis
– Approaching suppliers for material selections.
– Working according to local and international codes, standards, and guidelines.
– Working in consideration of the Fire, Life and Safety regulations and policies in design.
– Interior & Exterior concept Design by sketches and 3d & rendering softwares.
– Developing visualization work and presentations for design proposals.
– Interior Design starting from the concept until the working drawings stage.
– Producing Shop drawings for interior fit-out scopes.
– Furniture selection and installation.
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access