Fire Alarm Engineer
· 8 Years of work Experience in Fire alarm systems projects and maintenance in Oman.
· Programming & testing commissioning and maintain Fire alarm systems and FM200systems to required specifications.
· Extensive knowledge in Fire alarm Systems, FM200, CO2, kitchen hood fire suppression system, Fire fighting systems.
B.E-ECE (Electronics and communication engineering) at Bharath Niketan Engineering College- Tamilnadu,India. Anna university-Chennai,tamilnadu,India.
B.E-ECE (Electronics and communication engineering)
Fire alarm Engineer at Al Khalili Group Oman
• Responsible for fire alarm system programming & testing commissioning.
• Preparing preliminary site survey & estimation of the complete project.
• Ensure that all the specifications were in compliance with the fire codes and required regulations.
• Prepare & coordinate with the design team to analyze drawings, specifications & statements of works.
• To coordinate with contractor & consultant in order to clear up technical issues & get the approvals required from the consultant.
• Attend coordination meetings with clients, contractors & subcontractors.
• Contacted and communicated with engineers, management, clients, and outside organizations via phone, email, and written correspondences including memos, formal letters, full reports, PowerPoint presentations, and other formats.
• Prepare project plans and detailed manpower utilizations.
• Monitor day-by-day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly look-ahead schedules for execution.
• Supervise employees and outside contractors, including job assignment, workload monitoring, providing material, equipment, and assistance to determine maintenance workflow.
• Prepare the technical team after installation completion with testing & commissioning of the systems.
• Final preparation as-built drawings, o&m manuals, inspection, testing, final handing over of the system to the main client.
• Training the customers about the system installed.
• Problem solved within set parameters in accordance with office procedures as well as in situations that required unique solutions for unique problems.
• Required significant use of Microsoft Office programs.
• Organized workload and establishing priorities based on project needs and deadlines.
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access