Location: Doha, Qatar
To seek a challenging and responsible position to utilize my skill & abilities in a progressive company that provides an environment for professional growth while being resourceful, innovative & flexible.
Twelve (12) Years of Gulf Experience in field of HR & Administration.
Eleven (11) Years of Indian Experience in field of Accounts and Administration.
Valid Qatar Driving License.
Skills & Attributes:
A highly competent, motivated, hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic employee with experience of working as part of a team in a busy environment.
Resourceful and energetic individual who is comfortable with being the ‘go to’ person for anything related to the smooth running environment.
Being able to follow a systematic approach and use initiative when necessary.
Team Player with effective organizational and communicational skills.
Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience in working with varying age groups & cultures.
Experience in using various office equipment’s.
Computer skills include windows operating system, Ms. Office, ERP & Tally etc.;
Time Management and Professionalism.
Knowledge of HR & Administrative policies, office procedures, and techniques.
Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy confidentiality concerning financial matters and employees files.
Able to multi-task effectively.
Ability to work in all types of environments.
M/s.Powerman International W.L.L., Doha, Qatar
May 2013 to March 2021 (Around 08 years)
· Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency with compliance to company policies.
· Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
· Coordinating Manpower supply, Vehicles & Equipment’s allocation to project sites.
· Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, Vehicles & Equipment’s.
· Coordination with Banks, Phone service providers & Clients.
· Developing and maintaining efficient documentation and filing system.
· Monitors all stock of office supplies inventory and place order whenever necessary.
· ERP maintaining of Repairs & Maintenance of Vehicle’s and Equipment’s.
· Prepares monthly Vehicles & Equipment’s repairs & maintenance report, fuel consumption report and phone usage report.
· Managing the recruitment and selection process.
· Compiling and updating employees records (hard and soft copies)
· Processing employee’s personal letters, leave application and cancellation.
· Preparing drafts, memo, letters, employment offer letters, and salary and experience certificates.
· Provide employees monthly turn over list to the pay roll department.
· Maintaining employee’s passports and files.
· Responsible for flight ticketing.
· Coordinating with the camp boss and employees in HR related matters.
· Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures.
· Maintaining & renewing Operator’s, Drivers, Vehicles and Equipment’s third party certificates.
· Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
· Organizing and schedule appointments.
· Schedule and organize the project progress and staff meetings.
· Provides any other support to Management, HR & Administration Department.
Combat Support Associate (CSA) Ltd; Kuwait under US Military Base
November 2006 to November 2010. (04 years)
Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly reports in form of slides.
Maintains project files, audit files and reports according to Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) in hard copy and electronic filing system.
Maintains updates and conducts audits of the SOP’s/Policies & Procedure book of the Operations.
Ensure all documents, reports and mails are archived appropriately.
Maintains inventory of office supplies & property.
Gathers special report materials, forms & summaries at the request of management.
Schedules appointments, requisition supplies and complete routine office reports.
Maintains all correspondence of the operations and processes incoming and outgoing mail.
Prepares JPER STAT and updates manning roster of the department.
Verifies timesheet accuracy and maintains sick status of the employees.
Prepares vacation schedules, monthly day off schedules and badge application.
Prepares accountability and also update employee’s daily attendance and overtime.
Prepares & maintains pay roll of the employees.
Support staff in assigned project based work.
Performs any other duties as assigned.
KARWAR DIOCESAN DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (KDDC); Karnataka
Accounts cum Administrative Assistant
September 1997 to October 2006 and April 2011 to May 2013 (10 years)
· Prepares & maintains books of Accounts & Vouching in accounting software system and manually.
· Data entry of accounting transactions into the accounting system.
· Prepares & maintains project accounts, reports & correspondence files according to organization policy.
· Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
· Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
· Assist in the preparation of project budgets and expenses.
· Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
· Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
· Preparation and coordination of the audit process.
· Co-ordination with banks, income tax and government departments.
· Reporting to management regarding the finances of organization.
· Maintaining office files and databases.
· Assist in any other administrative & accounts works.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from Karnataka University, India
Diploma in computer application (Windows, Ms-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Accounting package Tally & Internet)
Knowledge of ERP.
Date of Birth : 04th February 1979
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Roman Catholic
Gender : Male
Permanent Address : Post Nandangadda, at Padribagh, Baad, Karwar
North Kanara Dist. Karnataka, India
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada, & Konkani
Place of Issue : Doha
Date of Expiry : 27th November 2028
- Organizational etc.
- July 1996 to May 2001
Bachelor of Commerce at Divekar College of Commerce
- June 1984 to April 1995
English at St. Joseph's High School
- May 2013 to March 2021
Office Administrator at M/s. Powerman International W.L.L.
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access