Location: Doha, Qatar
HR & ADMINISTRATION PROFESSIONAL
~ HR Operations ~ Budgeting ~ Recruitment & Selection ~ Performance Appraisal ~ Payroll ~ Employee Welfare ~ General Administration
Multi-faceted professional, possess team-based management style coupled with zeal to drive visions into reality and achieve the same through effective mentoring, training & career planning
· A competent professional with nearly 14 years of experience in HR Operations, Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Training, Performance Appraisal, Payroll, Statutory/ Social Compliances and Exit Formalities with hands-on knowledge of Qatar and Other GCC Labor Law and regulations.
· Excellence in providing effective HR leadership to business for implementation of HR strategies in-line with business requirements, and managing full range of HR services to support the overall business strategy of the company.
· Hands-on experience in directing critical HR programs encompassing benefits/ compensation, staffing, organizational development, employee relations, and regulatory compliance.
· Proficient in managing compensation, compensation fitments, wages and salary administration, employee service conditions, discipline, grievance managing, liaison, succession planning, attendance & payroll and employee retention
· Experience in managing modern HR Systems with skill in maintaining harmonious relations among management & employees through administration and resolution of employees’ grievances
· Successfully worked towards Recruitment, Workforce Planning, Training, Policies Development and Technology Integration, Employee Engagement and Proactive Employee Relations
· An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills with the capability to relate to people at any level of business and management
~ Human Resource Management ~ Compensation and Benefits ~ Project Management
~ General Administration ~ Industrial Relations ~ Customer Service
~ Recruitment/ Induction ~ All employment related legislation ~ Negotiation
~ Policies & Program Development ~ Staff Discipline ~ Multitasking
~ Employee Welfare & Engagement ~ Change and Conflict Mgt. ~ Communication
~ Performance Management ~ Competency& Skills Assessment ~ Adaptability
~ Training & Development: ~ Leadership skills ~ Exit Formalities
Since Feb’12 with Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana Group of Co., Doha – Qatar as Sr.HR/Admin Executive
Key Result Areas:
· Formulating and implementing best HR practices, policies & initiatives aiming at employee welfare and retention.
· Supervising complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
· Short listing resumes and arranging technical training for the staff and verifying documents and employment screening/ background verification of new joined employees.
· Payroll administration and to make all necessary co-ordination to make a smooth and efficient operation with finance department.
· Handling entire performance appraisal process across levels and establishing framework for substantiating performance appraisal system linked to reward management.
· Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular positions and analysis of the existing level of competencies.
· Conducting exit interviews and overseeing separation actions like full & final settlements and visa cancellation
· Ensuring resolution of employee grievances by adopting methods like counseling and establishing works committee.
· Undertaking employee engagement activities and policy driven process for various celebrations of employees and giving award to the best employees for their performances.
· Identifying training & development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with line Managers.
· Designing and expanding training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs
· Preparing and submitting the Annual Personnel Budget for all personnel costs and Headcount to top Management.
· Compiling all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
· Liaising with Govt. Authorities like visa, Id’s, and other business licences , documents and approvals.
· Working in adherence to all the statutory acts related to the Labour laws
· Dealing with conflict and grievance resolution and coordinating with legal experts, in cases of any special disciplinary and legal matters.
· Managing employee participation in management decisions
· Handling all administrative activities like maintenance of office equipment, transport, housekeeping & maintenance of office and record keeping of office stationery.
· Monitoring adherence to statutory regulations & compliance with various governmental agencies; monitoring disciplinary issues & legal matters.
· Preparing HR reports on a weekly or monthly basis.
· Administering the organization’s benefits programs
· Working with insurance brokers and benefits careers
· Making recommendations to managers regarding job descriptions, salaries, and classifications
· Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
· Review and improve existing performance management systems and staff motivation/development plans
· Designing, implementing and administering payroll policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely compliance with statutory obligations.
· Responsible for Governmental, Electricity, Telephones, Water, Office, Outlets and staff accommodations Rental Agreements, Municipal Sanctions and Licenses, employee’s Visa Medical Residen Permit and Renewal
· Company Vehicle Registration & Renewals Documents.
· Arranging staff accommodation, and taking care of bookings flights tickets for staff annual leaves and Business meeting
· Design and implement retention strategies, identify strategies to increase productivity.
· Processing the employee timesheets and leaves and other information required for payroll processing
· Handles monthly payroll & Final Settlement
· Processing of new employees Medical, Finger Print, Labour attastation
· Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
· Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
· Maintaining employee confidence and protecting payroll operations by keeping information confidential
· Following-up with Bank for timely credit of salary & Issuing salary slips
· Directing employee satisfaction survey, designing reward and recognition scheme
· Preparing the notice board with the information about “Thought of the Day” message, Employee of the month announcement, articles on weekly and fortnightly basis
· Working with department heads and managers to Identify, compile and analyze training needs of the Company
· Monitoring the indirect compensation refers to non-monetary benefits offered and providing the employees in lieu of the services provided by them to the organization, includes paid leave Policy, Incentives, Housing allowance transportation allowance, mobile allowance, healthcare,Specia; allowance, insurance & food
· Coordinating & managing Employee Final Settlement with the help of finance dept. and sending circular to other departments at the time of relieving of an employee
· Giving warning through verbally or written issuing warning letter till termination of employees due to continuous absenteeism, no prior intimation before taking leaves, unable to reach assigned targets, lack of ownership & responsibility
· Shaping various employee engagement activities like sports, festival functions, various events and other awareness programs, aimed at enhancing the sense of bonding and oneness amongst the employees
Dec’06- Apr’11 with Ansar Mall, Sharjah – UAE as HR Manager
Mar’03- Nov’06 with Madhyamam as Accounts/Admin Officer Cochin, India
· Diploma in Computer Applications
· Office Management : MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint & Access)
· Operating Systems : Windows XP/2000/7/8/10
· Software :Oracle, Visual Basic Tally, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop
· Payroll :Able to prepare with HRM and Accounting)
· MBA (HR) : from Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu,India
· M.Com (Finanace) : from University of Calicut ,Kerala,India
· B.Com. :from Kannur University, Kerala,India
· Pre.Degree.: from University of Calicut, Kerala,India
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS
· Leadership & Management Training at Saleh Al Mana Group held in Doha – Qatar in 2018
· Strategic Management training in house – 2013
· ISO Internal Audit Certification – HACCP Level 1 ,Level 2 Certification
· ISO 9001 Quality Management Awareness Certificate
· ISO 22001 Food Safety Awareness Certificate
· Firewarden Training Certificate
Date of Birth: 25th May 1978
Languages Known: English, Arabic, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil
Marital Status: Married
Visa Status: Resident Visa up to 29-01-2021
Driving License: Qatar, India
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access