Location: Amman, Jordan
BILAL YOUSEF NASR
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PROFILE
Target Sectors: SENIOR LEVEL ASSIGNMENTS, Sales & Marketing/Channel & Partners / B2B, B2C, SME Management
Snapshot: Dynamic and results-orientedsenior management professional Business with 20+ years of experience in various aspects of Strategic Planning, Marketing, Business Development and Team Management, currently functioning as Commercial Director (Acting General manager) with AB International Group, Jordan/Kosovo.
Result-oriented Professional with +20 years of experience in:
• Sales & Marketing
• Business Development
• Distribution Management
• Key Account Management
• Dealer Management
• Revenue Generation
• Product Management
• Liaison & Coordination
• 20+ years in sales management within a corporate setting.
• Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Superb leadership ability
• Ability to travel at least 20% of the time.
• Talent acquisition
• Demonstrated excellence in developing and implementing sales & business development strategies that led to 40% yearly sales growth in west region and 120% target achievement in north region
• Excellence in gathering market intelligence reports and analyzing them to prepare good sales and marketing strategies aimed at revenue goal achievements
• Instrumental in preparing client surveys for sales projects and evaluating several areas of improvements in customer service techniques to implement better strategies
• Experienced in managing and developing teams, managing their KPIs, targets and ensuring the skill development by imparting regular trainings
• Team-based management style coupled with the zeal to drive visions into reality
AREAS OF EXPERTISE__________________________________________________________
• Recognizing the potentials of a customer and accordingly charting out a deal to benefit both the customer and organization
• Achieving all revenue targets and objectives in-line with the Area Business Plan
• Establishing financially strong and reliable channel partners for deeper market penetration while providing training & direction to channel partners for ensuring quality performance
• Monitoring strategies to enlarge the core market base of the company based on market research data while conceptualizing, planning and implementing processes to drive business volume growth
• Increasing demand in the market by implementing consumer loyalty programs/ strategies to improve the product awareness in markets
• Managing dealers of the region with focus on increasing business by providing them complete strategic, logistical and operational assistance
• Overseeing complete business operations with accountability of profitability, forecasting monthly/ annual sales targets, & executing
AB International Group LLC, Jordan/Kosovo: September 2017 till date
Designation: Commercial Director (Acting General manager)
AB International Group LLC is one of the leading real estate development companies in the field of residential
complexes, the HQ at Jordanian capital Amman, its investments extend to Turkey as well. Recently, I participated in
establishing and managing the Kosovo state branch after studying the market and identifying appropriate opportunities
for investment and concluding contracts with stakeholders.
– Developing and implementing margin improvement projects worth 6.5 € million yielding a 40%.
– Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate
– Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion,
– Understanding the requirements of the customers to ensure their needs are being met.
– Developed a marketing plan capable to meet the business targets.
– I worked closely with the Board to maintain optimal levels of communication to complete projects effectively and
– Saved 500k € by implementing cost-saving initiatives that addressed long-standing problems.
– Increased revenue streams by reducing costs, managing schedules and performing variance and risk analysis to
implement corrective actions.
– Managed budget implementations, employee reviews, training, schedules and contract negotiations.
– Organized budgets oversaw P&Ls and achieved margin targets consistently to stay on track with growth plans.
BUPA Arabia, Jeddah, KSA: August 2015 till August 2017
Designation: Senior Business Manager SME-B2C West/Central
– Enhanced sales by 38% compared to 2014 ARPU of sales in west /central region for B2C sector.
– Augmented revenue by 26% and market share by 36%.
– Restructured and established professional sales team within 4 months.
– Improve productivity of the sales of sales consultant 32%.
– Increase the conversion rate from 4% to 9% within 8 months.
– Recognized for delivering best sales performance in the west /central regions since Aug’16.
– Implemented the process of prompt resolution of issues and qualitative service delivery that enhanced customer satisfaction rate by 80%
Mobile Telecomm Company (MTC) – ZAIN, Jeddah, KSA: May 2009 – July 2015
Designation: Multiple Roles
• Enhanced sales by 40% compared to 2013 ARPU of sales in west region.
• Augmented revenue by 46% and market share by 20%.
• Established professional sales team within 3 months
• Recognized for delivering best sales performance in the west region since launch in Sep’13.
• Received certificate of appreciation for generating highest sales in 2009 & 2010 at central region of Saudi Arabia.
• Implemented the process of prompt resolution of issues and qualitative service delivery that enhanced customer satisfaction rate by 80%
• Developed business unit in the northern region and groomed team members by imparting training to exceed sales target by 120%
As Business Regional Manager – West/South Region, Jan 2012 – July 2015
• Gathering market intelligence on competition/ other market trends for reengineering of pricing and marketing strategies for the product.
• Working in coordination with the marketing department with regards to revamping of products & service portfolio aligned to market trends.
• Leading the sales team in accomplishment of business targets; managing the resource allocation & utilization to maximize productivity.
• Participating in trade shows and exhibitions around the country to enhance the business opportunities.
As Business Sales Manager – North Region, Jul 2011 – Dec 2011
• Set up business section in the northern region and groomed team members in surpassing sales target by 120%
• Conducted training sessions for the sales personnel based on business requirements
• Focused on maximizing market penetration and revenue generation
• Built and maintained productive business relationship with major organizations
As LBE Team Leader, Jun 2011 – Jul 2011
• Presented various status reports and relevant/useable information to key stakeholders enabling informed decisions making; generated qualitative reports and presentations to ensure clarity of business impact
• Researched market trends to gain updates on industrial trends and analytical techniques
• Facilitated the promotion of other linked business areas such as Database Marketing
• Provided solutions for identified data integrity issues to minimize future recurrences
• Helped the Marketing Services Manager with ad-hoc requests based on business requirements
As Key Account Manager – KAM, May 2009 – May 2011
• Managed regular interaction with clients aimed at enhancing client satisfaction and identification/ development of new business opportunities
• at enhancing operations across the customer base
• Developed Generated revenue through development of account requirements in coordination with other departments
• Collated & updated data on major technical, demographic, environmental, market, economic and financial trends aimed new business channels and suggested improvement initiatives like up-selling/ cross-selling techniques to the higher management for enhancing revenue generation
• Implemented market oriented strategies for expansion of member base for growth of the telecommunications industry
• Developed strategic partnerships aimed at maximizing growth of the telecommunications industry in the region
• Ensured exceptional customer service through soliciting feedback and addressing/ resolving customer complaints
• Worked with the sales personnel in defining key account plans for accomplishment of business targets
• Maintained lead management tools and drafted proposals for senior management by working in coordination with other departments
Ebttikar Technology Co Ltd, Riyadh, KSA: Jan 2007 – Feb 2009
Designation: Senior Account Manager – Telecom Sector
Rated high for consistently surpassing sales targets for the mid markets accounts
• Catered to B2B sales of network solutions/ services to large and mid-market enterprise accounts
• Identified/ developed new business opportunities aimed at maximizing revenue generation
• Reengineered business strategies based on collated market intelligence and customer feedback
• Prepared sales forecasts/ budgets and amended strategies based on changes in accounts
• Maintained regular interaction with international vendors and telecommunication sectors to enhance profitability of the organization
• Monitored performance of team members and rendered productivity enhancement feedback
• Updated/ implemented latest technological trends in accomplishment of business objectives
Arabian Computer Supplies Co. (ARCOM), Riyadh, KSA: Jun 2005 – Jan 2007
Designation: Sales Account Manager
Played key role in surpassing sales quota for the set number of mid markets
• Prepared account plans and maintained productive business relationship with major accounts for identification/ development of new business opportunities
• Enhanced customer relationship through design/ implementation of CRM strategies in compliance to organizational policies and procedures
• Coordinated with the sales manager in development/ implementation of specific customer accounts and opportunity plans
• Liaised with the project team on project specifications, pricing and implementation of various project phases
• Assigned/ ensured accomplishment of service sales quota by team members
• Collaborated with the inside sales counterpart on development/ implementation of customer account plans
• Maintained updated knowledge on latest technologies through participation in various conferences, events, symposia
Al-Rajhi Computer systems Est., Riyadh, KSA: Jun 2005 – Jan 2007
• Coordinated with various support teams in setting up of new projects for the target market segment
• Defined/ implemented website development policies/ procedures aimed at standardization of web code and integration of web applications
• Involved in incorporation of enhancements in existing systems through analysis of areas for modification, investigation of new technologies
• Focused on coding, testing, designing & documenting web applications based on specifications/standards and implemented customized client specific systems
• Liaised with internal customers in assessment/ translation of web requirements into technical design and development processes
• Conducted tests on individual sites, applications/ networks. Conceptualized/ implemented technical improvements based on requirements
1999 Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from University of Science and Technology, Yemen
Pursuing Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), PMI
2002 Certified Internet Webmaster
2003 Diploma certificate in Psychological Engineering
• Business Designing
• Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument
• TOT, Training of Trainers
• Negotiating Skills
• Finance for non-financial
• Seven hats of thinking.
• The Zain way to market-Brand foundation workshop
• Telecom Fundamentals
• Session of the practical skills of sales
• IT Sales – Network, HP ProCurve Sales Professional 8.11, Saudi Arabia
• IT Sales – Network, Cisco Sales Expert
• IT sales – Network, Cisco Lifecycle Services Express
• IT Sales – Network, Cisco IP Communication Express
• The new integrated operation in the sales
• The common mistakes to the sellers
• Chang power
• Our need for Marketing
• Introduction to Oracle database
• Integrated Office Works Portfolio
• Computer Maintenance
• Saudi Computers Society since May 2003
• Saudi Management Association since August 2005
• Youth Businessmen Committee since April 2010
• PADI, Open water diver since Oct 2013
Date of Birth: 31st March 1977
Languages Known: English and Arabic
Marital Status: Married
Visa Details: Residency Visa (Transferable)
Reference Available Upon Request
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access