DARLINGTON KOBLA ACOLATSE
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | CNC ROUTER & LASER OPERATOR
As a Graphic Designer / CNC Router and CNC Laser Operator with over 10 years of experience in graphics and 5 years of CNC router and laser machine operation and wood working. I have the capability of planning, developing and implementing better ways to deliver a successful maintenance on the machines, as an organized and motivated employee.
I am eager to apply time management and organizational skills in various environments. I am driven by Commitment, Conscientious, Consistent, and Creative in my job. Disciplined, energetic, focused, hardworking and highly motivated by my superiors
Skills and COMPETENCIES
• Aspire 9.5 Software • Problem resolution
• Corel Draw • Active listening
• Adobe Photoshop • Power tools
• Adobe Illustrator • Friendly, positive attitude
• Microsoft Office • Communication
• NC Studios • Organization
• RD Works • Quality Assurance
• Preventive maintenance • Wood working tools
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETITIVE EDGE
▪ Strong strategic management, planning and analytical skills for defining initiatives for clients.
▪ Strong influencing skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations and build partnerships.
▪ Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary for daily interaction and mutually beneficial relationships with the business at all levels across the organization.
▪ Ability to represent company with internal and external clients in highly visible circumstances.
▪ Strong implementation skills to ensure policies support business objectives and initiatives
▪ Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage demands and prioritize.
▪ Strong customer service orientation, attention to detail and sense of urgency are required.
▪ Ability to solve problems and think creatively – capacity to provide pragmatic solutions and have the drive to implement ideas through to a successful conclusion.
▪ Exceptional ability to make informed decisions based on data against key metrics; Ensure that metrics are in place to measure key outcomes and oversees formulation of processes to achieve productivity and revenue objectives.
▪ Graphic Designer/Wood Worker – Self Employed, 2007 – Till Date
Phamous Image Limited, Aburi, Ghana
▪ Graphic Designer, 2004 – 2007
Fen Fang International Advertising Company, Accra, Ghana
▪ Graphic Designer, 2003 – 2004
Print Bureau, Accra, Ghana
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
▪ Agric Science SSSCE, 1999 – 2001
West Africa Secondary School, Adenta Accra, Ghana
▪ Graphics & Skill Program – Certificate 2021 – 2003
Media Design Training Institute, Legon – Accra, Ghana
▪ Certificate Computer Software, June – August, 2003
IPMC, Accra, Ghana
- CNC Router and Laser operator
- Computer graphic designer
- wood worker
- 1999 - 2001
Diploma Certificate at Media Design Institute
- 2009 - till date
Creative Director at Phamous Image Ltd (Self Employed)
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access