Location: Doha, Qatar
Personal Profile Summary
Highly ambitious and resourceful finance professional with 18 years + on-going extensive experience (including 12 years in Qatar) in financial management and analysis in the various industry experience such as Manufacturing, Construction, Trading, Restaurant, Real Estate, Banking, Freight Forwarding (Shipping), Fleet Management, Gabbro Import & Export. Core competencies include as follows,
– Strategy Development – Resource Management – Auditing
– Risk Management – Budget Monitoring – Feasibility Study
– Cost Reduction Plan – Corporate & Trad. Finance – WPS/Tax
– Financial Reporting – Analytical Skills – BOQ Costing
Also seeking to become a qualified professional in Finance, Accounting and Auditing, where my education, experience and personal capabilities are utilized to assist the organization in conquering its business challenges. I strongly believe on myself that I possess a great deal of thirst for knowledge and dedication in for my career by giving in the motivation and hard work for the position offered to me.
Location: Doha, State of Qatar
Contact No : +974 77413859
D.O.B: 30th September 1982
Nationality: Sri Lankan
Marital Status: Married
Driving License: Issued in Qatar/SL
Visa Status: Work visa (Expiry 9th Jan 2022) Transferable visa with NOC
- 15/Oct/2018 to Current
Senior Financial Analyst at The Gate Primary Company
2018 – Present Sr. Financial Analyst GPMC
Core Duties & Responsibilities: (A Leading Gabbro Supplier in Qatar)
• Analyze and report on current financial status for GPMC, It’s subsidiaries & associates located in Qatar, Oman, and UAE.
• Preparing costing sheet by project wise in order to determine and fixing the SP.
• Coordinate with the GMF and the executive team on long-term financial budget planning and short-term cash flow forecasting requirements day-to-day, weekly and monthly basis and also annual budget.
• Supporting to Chief Accountant in order to facilitate payment through bank facility for the monthly shipping and logistics arrangements by coordination with Operations and Shipping team for upcoming shipments (vessels).
• Coordinate with bank managers for bank facilities and have a smooth process in all bank-related services in Trade Finance such as LC’s, PG’s, BG’s, Finance & Operation Loans.
• Contribute to providing money-savings strategies in terms of handling freights and shipment related costing.
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access