Receptionist, Procurement Manager
Location: Doha, Qatar
Personal and Contact Details
Name & Nationality: Iman Moh’d Aidi/ Jordanian
Residency Permit: Husband Sponsorship
Husband Sponsorship/ Professor/ Qatar University
Last Position: Administrator Supplies Services
Last Position Institution: King Abdullah Hospital
Position Period: 2002-1019
Enjoying a career Opportunity where I can find myself, and suitable with my recent experiences, in a unique and stimulating work environment to develop others and myself. An environment that supports creativity and accommodates my ambitions of growth for me and the institution where I work.
Arabic: Excellent, Writing, Reading, and Conversation
English: Excellent, Writing, Reading, and Conversation
Institution: Damascus University/ Syria
Job History: 2002-2019
1. Procurement Unit and supply services Administrator King Abdullah University Hospital 2005-2019
2. Administrator/ Medical Files/ King Abdullah University Hospital 2003-2005
3. Administrator/ Public relations and marketing/ King Abdullah University Hospital 2002-2003
Job Duties (Procurement Administrator) 2005-2019
1. Manager of Supplies Department and supply services.
2. Receiving All Purchasing Orders From all Departments.
3. Dealing with and following all procedures until receiving the required materials.
4. Inviting required tenders via email, fax, telephone, and negotiating with companies.
5. Discussing price offers with the suppliers and companies.
6. Entering the approved purchasing invoices in the Oracle System.
7. Organizing purchase files manually and on Excel System.
8. Buying from the local market of the urgent requests after negotiating with local companies.
Job Duties of Medical File 2003-2005
1. Files Administrator on Oracle System/ Coronary Care Unit CCU/ Intensive Care Unit ICU/ Surgeries of Open Heart SOH.
2. Files Administrator on Oracle System/ Women Clinic Unit/ and Premature babies incubator.
3. Files Administrator on Oracle System/ General Surgery Unit.
4. Files Administrator on Oracle System/ Emergency Unit.
5. Files Administrator on Oracle System/ Out Patient Clinics.
Job Duties of Public relations 2002-2003
1. Participating in Organizing the The Hospital Facilities since the Hospital Opening 2002.
2. Receiving the Hospital First Patients.
3. Organizing the First administrative Staff.
4. Organizing Patient’s visitors times.
5. Receiving Hospital top visitors.
Workshops and Professional Memberships
1. Workshops Procurement Interior and Exterior Committees/ King Abdullah University Hospital.
2. Workshop/ Oracle System.
3. Workshop/ Modicum System.
4. Workshop/ Communication Skills.
5. Workshop/ How to deal with Occupational Risks.
6. Workshop/ (CPR)/ Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
7. Membership of King Abdullah University Hospital Club.
Kindly do not hesitate to ask for documents approve the details above
- Oracle System
- Public relations
Arts at Damascus University
Procurement Administrator at King Abdullah University Hospital
Medical File at King Abdullah University Hospital
Public relations at King Abdullah University Hospital
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access