Location: Doha, Qatar
I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate at the Anna University. And I have MMUP/UPDA certification and having 6 years experienced in the field of installation, testing, maintenance, fabrication, erection and commissioning of structural steel field and HVAC systems for high rise buildings, warehouses, petrol stations, and bus stations. Having transferable visa with NOC. Can join immediately.
In addition, I worked as a Project Engineer in Qatar as well as in India. There, I produced detailed technical drawings, supported, and assisted multiple Senior Mechanical Engineers, and analysed existing engineering systems. On top of that, I can Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures, oversee all testing methods, and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
Finally, I am a native Malayalam speaker with a proficiency in English, Hindi, and Tamil. Offering the experience with multiple relevant industry software programs, for instance, Auto-CAD 2D, Basics of Revit MEP and MS Office. I am an accuracy-oriented individual with excellent multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- 17/08/2012 - 03/05/2016
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering at PSN Engineering College
- 03/04/2018 - 31/01/2022
Project Engineer at KBC Engineering Co. W.L.L
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for providing complete quantity take- off, analysis, and
estimate, and studies for all deliverables involved in the assigned
• Prepare the fabrication drawing and provide the fabrication order for
• Monitor the flow of fabrication and quality of production.
• Responsible for site preparation, planning, execution, and coordination and manage all kind of site meetings, variation works and
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests
on all procedures, oversee all testing methods, and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
• Revie the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with
all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the
department for all material procurement and quality materials.
• Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyze
all processes to ensure all works meet quality requirements.
• Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and site In-charge for
• Providing and maintaining a safe workplace, equipment, tools, and
systems, ensuring all workers are aware of hazards in the workplace as
well as the precautions necessary for their protection.
• Completing blueprint designs using CAD software and making
appropriate adjustments once the Client and other engineers have seen
• Define more cost-efficient alternatives to the proposed scope of work.
• Identify design and constructability issues and analysis to
• Conducting research on field developments and networking with other
engineers and professionals.
• Promoting good health and safety practices in the workplace.
• Scheduling meetings and training sessions when necessary.
• Ensuring that staff remains motivated by implementing feasible
incentives and regular team-building sessions.
- 15/05/2016 - 25/09/2017
Project Engineer at Mukand Ltd
Duties & Responsibilities
·Detailed study of drawing and gather all technical information.
·Give necessary guidance to workers to do different tests are carried in the jobs.
·Responsible for site Preparation, Planning, Execution and Co-ordination and also manage the all kind of Site meetings, Variation works and Labor activities.
·Responsible for timely completion of jobs.
·Responsible for resource mobilization.
·Providing and maintaining a safe workplace, equipment, tools and systems, ensuring all workers are aware of hazards in the workplace as well as the precautions necessary for their protection.
·Writing detailed and summarized job progress reports.
·Assisting with the coaching and development of newly qualified supervisors, foremen, welders, fabricators, etc.
·Provided support for all off site activities.
·Planning and prioritizing own work activities and managing own time efficiently.
·Promoting good Health and Safety practices in the workplace.
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access