Location: Beirut, Lebanon
A highly organized and detail-oriented Events Manager with over 14 years of experience in providing event excellence to clients, and elevating the industry reputation for employer. Experience in coordinating and executing small and large sized events including corporate holiday parties and launch events, conferences, Exhibitions, fundraisers, birthday parties, and television commercial shoots.
- Vendor relation
- Sept 1995/ Aug 1999
Bachelor in Business Administration at University Of Balamand
- July 2019/Present
Events Manager at MD Events
• Overseeing the planning and execution of exhibitions, conferences, corporate, meetings, and other events
• Managing the financial aspects of an event such as securing sponsorships, negotiating prices with vendors, and planning budgets
• Coordinating travel arrangements for speakers, attendees, and event staff, including arranging for flights, booking hotels, renting vehicles, etc.
• Arranging for publicity for the event through press releases, social media campaigns, advertisements, or other methods
• Developing or approving the events agenda, including topics and speakers
• Managing the registration process, including handling online registrations and providing customer service to attendees to ensure they have a positive experience at the conference
• Scheduling all aspects of event, arranging for audiovisual equipment, and making arrangements for event facilities such as meeting rooms or ballrooms
• Coordinating the event with other staff members such as catering managers, security personnel, and event planners.
• Coordinating the event’s finances, including accounting for expenses, generating reports of earnings, and collecting payment from participants or sponsors.
- August 2017/April 2019
Events Manager at World Special Olympics
• (WSO Meetings) Attend all required meetings and support all departments with developing plans.
• (Event Meetings) Arrange all meeting with contractors and partners to assure working together as planed and on time.
• (FOP) Manage drawings and construction as per WSO Requirements.
• (Manual) Prepare the Manual for the Game as WSO Rules.
• (Marketing) Prepare Marketing Elements for the Sport
• (Registration) Making sure registrations for players and delegates are done as per deadline and within WSO Standards and rules.
• (Schedule) Preparing Schedule for the Event.
• (Logistics) Coordinate Accommodation and Transportation with Departments.
• (Training) Prepare training Programs and building Team Spirit for my group.
• (Supply) Manage and coordinate necessary supply for the event.
• (Equipment) Manage available equipment and order necessary for back up.
• (Opening & Closing Ceremonies) coordinate and guide team delegates and group.
• (Awards Ceremonies) Maintain accurate results and coordinate between Awards Team and Team Coaches.
- August 2009/August 2017
Events Manager at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
• Plan, Manage & Execute Exhibitions, conferences, Corporate & Live Events, Meeting &Training sessions, weddings & private events.
• Pre-event organization
• Planning an event that meets the stated objectives
• Working out event budget, and logistics (venue, catering, etc)
• Managing an effective event marketing campaign
• Managing registrants
• On-the-day management
• Ensuring that on the day logistics are running smoothly (catering, venue, equipment)
• Managing event staff to help mark attendance, run speeches, provide attendee support, collect sign ups etc.
• Sending SMS communications to attendees when needed (last minute venue changes, parking notices etc)
• Post-event communication, reporting & analysis
• Managing post-event marketing/communications (‘thank you for coming’ email, feedback surveys, etc)
• Reviewing reports
• Analyzing feedback and report data to measure whether event goal was achieved
- January 2008/July 2009
Events Coordinator at Abu Dhabi Ice Sports Club
• Coordinate all Ice Hockey events in UAE.
• Prepare a time schedule for Events
• Direct Coordination with IIHF (International Ice Hockey Federation) in managing events.
• Assist in preparing the yearly work plan with Sport Director.
• Prepare progress reports.
• Arrange & accompany the Sport Director in their final visits to the source countries and document feedback on their evaluation visits.
• Participate in meetings with the Sport Director and take MoMs.
• Prepare the initials documents (Selection Process forms – Events Checklists…etc) to contract consultants / Clubs and communicate with them for logistics arrangements (Tickets, hotel reservations, Visas, Transportation, Payments….etc)
• Coordinate all necessary requirements with embassies for team traveling (Applications, documents, insurance…etc)
• Attend and take minutes of Executive Committee Meetings. Communicate with all the members on the date/Agenda/docs of the meetings.
• Conducted research to identify new opportunities for bringing about innovation in events.
• Discussed specific requirements and expectations concerning the event with clients.
• Managed and developed a strategic plan of action to ensure that the cost of the event remains under the pre-determined budget.
• Searched and negotiated suitable venues or locations as per the requirement and budgetary constraints of client.
• Worked on determining a suitable layout and theme for the event as per client’s specifications.
• Facilitated communication with professionals, including venue management, stand designers, caterers, contractors and equipment rentals to ensure efficient running of an event.
• Trained new and existing staff prior to the event so that all operations and duties were executed smoothly and as per clients’ guidelines
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access