Nayera Ismail Khalil Shahin
Date of birth: August 1st, 1973
Marital status: Married
– PhD in Psychology with “Excellent” grade from Omdurman Islamic University (July 2018).
– Master’s degree in Psychology with an Excellent grade and the high distinction award from the University of Alexandria (October 2010).
– Diploma in Psychology from the college of Education at the University of Alexandria with “Good” grade (2002).
– General diploma in Psychology from the college of Education at the University of Alexandria with “Very Good” grade (2002), including training as a high school teacher for the Social Studies and National Education subjects.
– Bachelor’s degree in Education in Social Work with a “Very Good” grade (1994).
– Information Technology training course where an (ICDL) certificate was earned.
– Computer course from the University of Alexandria.
– Social Security course in Muharam Bek training center in Alexandria.
– An educational course for new recruits in the (organization and administration) apparatus, which includes training from highly specialized staff level on all the desvelopments of the times
Community work and volunteer activities:
Creator of audio and visual content for two and a half years through my own psychological page (Psychology), which provides educational and social videos, and daily posts, while providing support to the page followers in the form of psychological counseling, educational and social consultations, and answering questions from all over the middle east, as well as providing comprehensive publications and advice in many different psychological and educational groups.
– Worked as a social work specialist and children and family specialist in the Ministry of Social Solidarity in the Human development and Social development departments with an Excellent degree (May 2002).
- Psycological aid
- Solving educaional and social and psycological problems
- teaching psycology and social studies and national education
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access