As a qualified Chemical Engineer having around 5 years of experience working in Hydrogen Generation Unit and Pyrolysis Gasoline Hydrogenation Units, I apply with enthusiasm for this opportunity. My credentials include:
· Experience in DCS operations of Hydrogen production by Steam methane Reforming (SMR) technology from Indian Peroxide Limited, Gujarat, India.
· Handled production of C6 cut, Hydrogenated Pyrolysis Gasoline (HPG), C9+ fractions from Raw Pyrolysis Gasoline (RPG) by Hydrogenation and Fractionation from ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL), Gujarat, India, where I focus on DCS and Field Operations.
· I perform Engineering studies and field work, Troubleshooting of equipments, Prepare RCA (6’M’ method), RA, JSA and write reports.
· Handled Work Permit System- Hot and Cold/ Confined Space/ Radiography/, ELO permit, Work at height & Machine guarding.
· Knowledge in Deluge valve operation and Sprinkler system, Fire detection system, operation of fire hydrants and monitors.
· Experience in the operation of fire extinguishers like Foam, DCP, and CO2.
· Using PPE as per requirement & breathing apparatus (SCBA).
· Reporting unsafe act, unsafe condition & Near miss.
· I have handled equipment specifications, and coordinate with multi-discipline engineering and design teams throughout the process.
· I have also published a paper “Modified catalytic converter using Nano copper and silver composite coating” in an International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology in 2016.
· Appreciated by the company “Indian Peroxide Limited” for taking corrective actions and extinguishing of fire in Hydrogen plant.
· Handled Emergencies and Critical situations.
In addition, to my experience, I hold a Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering with Diploma in Chemical Engineering. I have pursued NEBOSH IGC and IOSH certificates. While working in academic and extracurricular projects, I devolved strong leadership, creative and analytical, critical thinking skills along deep familiarity with safety regulations.
My resume provides details of my qualification. I look forward to elaborating on how my specific skills and abilities will benefit your organization.
- Excellent DCS and Field operations
- Good Communication
- 07.05.2014/ 28.04.2017
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING at T K M COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Pursued Bachelor of Technology after Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Government Quota.
Published an Journal about “Modified catalytic converter using Nano-Copper and silver composite coating” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET). Journal, Volume 5 ,issue10, 2016- ISSN (online) 2321-0163.
First class for my project work “Performance segmentation in three way catalytic converter using Nano Materials”.
- 04.05.2012/ 6.04.2014
DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING at ERODE INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
Secured Highest score in academics and First Rank in College (93.57%).
HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION-SCIENCE at GOVERNMENT HIGHER SECONADARY SCHOOL-TRIKKAV
Pursued Higher Secondary Education in Science including the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in 2011.
SSC-GENERAL SUBLECTS at A V HIGH SCHOOL- PONNANI
Pursued 10 standard with subjects including English, Hindi, Social Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and IT.
- 10.01.2018/ 05.04.2018
NEBOSH IGC- OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY at SAFETY CATCH SAFETY TRAINING & CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED
Pursued NEBOSH IGC in OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY in Controlling Workplace Hazards, Management of International Health and Safety and Health and Safety Practical Application in 2018.
- 05.01.2018/ 09.01.2018
IOSH MANAGING SAFELY at SAFETY CATCH SAFETY TRAINING & CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED
Pursued Managing Safely, a course approved and validated by Institution of Occupational Safety and Health in 2018.
- 10.02.2021/ 22.11.2021
JUNIOR ENGINEER -1 PRODUCTION at INDIAN PEROXIDE LIMTED
Worked in DCS Operations of Hydrogen Generation Unit , where the Operation is based on the Steam Methane Reforming (SMR) Technology.
Handled DCS – ABB freelance version 2016.
Have done Plant start-up and shut down activities.
Handled On-Site Emergency- Extinguished Fire in Analyzer House.
Employer : Indian Peroxide Limited, Bharuch, Gujarat
Time Period : 10.02.2021 to 22.11.2021 (09 Months)
Designation : Junior Engineer – Production
Functional Area : Hydrogen Generation Unit (DCS)
Capacity : 2050 NM3/hr
Licensor : Shanghai Huaxi Chemical Indsutry Science & Technology Co.
FIELD ENGINEER at M/S GLOBAL SS CONSTRUCTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience in Dual Feed Cracker Units of ONGC PETRO ADDITIONS LIMITED (OPaL), on Contract with M/S GLOBAL SS CONSTRUCTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, Dahej, Gujarat, India on contract with M/S Global SS Constructions Private Limited, Dahej.
Handled Pyrolysis Gasoline Hydro treating Unit (PGHU) which is having production capacity of 164 KTPA and Licensed by Linde AG, Germany, which is having RPG feed processing and products: Hydrogenated Py. Gasoline (HPG), C9+, C6 Cut for Benzene Production.
Also 1,3- Butadiene Production from C4 Mix feed (Solvent Extractive Distillation.
Assisted Plant-in charge for all operations and restoring online time and Production capacity, achieved all specifications of Products, By-products and Waste streams, reduce safety hazards, improve yields, reduce consumption of utilities, Auxiliary chemicals by meeting Environmental standards.
Handled DCS software “Honeywell Experion- R 400.8”
Employer : Global SS Construction Pvt Ltd, Dahej
Client : ONGC Petro additions Ltd (OPaL), Dahej, Gujarat
Time Period : 02.06.2017 to 12.12.2020 (3 Years and 06 Months)
Designation : Field Engineer
Functional Area : Pyrolysis Gasoline Hydrogenation Unit- Dual Feed Cracker Unit
Products : Hydrogenated Pyrolysis Gasoline, C6 Cut, C9+Fractions
Capacity : 543 KTPA of Feed Processing
Licensor : Linde AG, Germany
Subscription required to View Contact Details. Subscribe Now