Location: Doha, Qatar
january 2019-october 2020
al ali business solutions- ADMIN ASSISTANT CUM CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
· Prepared quotations and invoices, contract documents for the machine spare parts and toners.
· Answering phone calls and registered customer calls for technical repairs.
· Provided preliminary information to customers
· Maintaining databases and filing systems
· Coordinated appointments and meetings
· Supported and facilitated the completion of regular reports
· Provided exceptional support to managers and co-workers, hence increased the overall efficiency by 30%.
· Delegated appropriate tasks to staff to maximize the efficiency of the office procedures.
· Placed spare parts order for the fast moving and unavailable items.
· Informed customers about the renewal of contracts –AMC and warranty
· Collect customer feedback about the service of the technicians.
JANUARY 2013-OCTOBER 2018
TECHNOCITY INTERNATIONAL- ADMIN ASSISTANT CUM DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
april 2008-december 2012
ulccs kerala- ADMIN ASSISTANT
· Maintaining office files
· Managing correspondence
· Taking minutes of the meeting
· Ordering office supplies
· Typing, reviewing and editing reports
· Preparing relevant agendas
· Profound ability to meet new challenges with enthusiasm.
· Able to take and follow directions.
· Track record of working efficiently in a fast-paced and environment
· Known to work collaboratively with co-workers and supervisors.
10 AND 12 at MES INDIAN SCHOOL
COMPLETED SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN QATAR
BCOM at CALICUT UNIVERSITY
COMPLETED BCOM FROM CALICUT UNIVERSITY KERALA, INDIA
MBA at PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY
COMPLETED MBA HRM FROM PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY INDIA
- OCTOBER 2020
ADMIN ASSISTANT CUM CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT at AL ALI BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access