Facilities Maint. Manager/Operation Manager/Project Manager
EMCO Qatar, Doha, Qatar March 2010 –Till Date.
Project Manager/ Facilities Manager /Zone in Charge
Supported the Operations department to manage and safely deliver various projects on time and within budget, following the company’s policies, procedures, PTW, and HSE requirements. Prepared delivery strategies for all managed projects to meet KPIs and SLAs and optimized the utilization of facility-wide resources to maximize efficiency and save costs. Lead project team members to guarantee efficiency in process operations and achievement of project objectives. Coordinated administrative functions, including bill processing, inventory, documentation, and security services in the Building Maintenance. Performed ISO 14001 – 2015, ISO 9001-2015, and 45001-2018 documentation.
Ø Oversaw the operation and maintenance of DG sets, Firefighting Systems, Electrical Transformers, Control panels, MDB, motor control centres, HVAC Units Chillers, Exhaust Fans, DX-Units AHU, and FCUs.
Ø Provided direction and implemented a quality improvement to Civil, Electrical, and HVAC Systems, plumbing systems maintenance, renovation, and civil works to enhance efficiency, leading team for MEP equipment PPM, CM & Operation to achieve agreed KPIs.
Closely monitored facilities systems, JSA (Job Safety Analysis) implementation, and safety and security protocols compliance to ensure maximum operational efficiency and uptime.
1. QATARGAS OPERATING COMPANY as Sr. Facility Engineer (FEB2022 to OCT 2022)
· Assisting, Facility Management Dept. for the Gathering of Facility information and database.
· Hands on experience on SAP, Participated with QG FMD for NFE project Fit out project. Familiar with Oil & Gas procedures.
2. Al Khor Community Housing project as Project Manager (NOV 2021 to FEB 2022)
· To Manage, coordinate, plan and execute all matters and upkeep all properties for the Housing Community.
· To check the execution of the corrective and preventive maintenance in an appropriate manner of the specialized amenities in co-ordination with the mechanic, Budget, and materials control daily. Weekly reports and monthly reports on Operation & Maintenance activities.
· Receiving of new properties, prepare punch lists / check and inspection of new premises, etc.
· Review Community Operation and Maintenance manuals, support Community and Maintenance teams’ routine activities. To implement safe norms and procedures for different job categories.
3. QATAR FOUNDATION as Facilities Manager /Zone in Charge/Facilities Coordinator (March 2010 to Sept 2021).
· Successfully Managed Qatar foundation facilities for overall Operations & MAINTENANCE activities at various site across Qatar Foundation Like, WEIL-CORNEL Medical college, QATAR ACADEMY, QATAR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLGY PARK, QA SCHOOLS.2015 NEW HQ Building (14 storey building where HH Sheikha Moza Ensuit located ),All outside accommodation Facilities at QF , Education City Community Housing (includes 1200+ Villa units with club house , lulu express & Clubhouse), 44 West bay Tower (44 storey high raise Building)
· Leading team for MEP equipment PPM, CM & Operation to achieve agreed KPIs (AHUs, FCUs, DX, ACCUs, Pumps, UPS, CBS, LCS, Curved sliding Door for HH Ensuit at 2015 New HQ, sliding doors, Elevators, escalators, Rolling shutters, Fire curtains, Gate barriers, FM-200, Novac, FAS, Smoke Extraction fans, Exhaust Fans, Firefighting systems, Swimming pool, Jacuzzis etc. Managing POC checks with coordination of all associated parties.
· Handling All civil maintenance activities including small fit out projects, landscaping Gardening.
· Vendor management for specialized Equipments & security systems.
· Meeting business needs in line with QF budget allocation, Building QCD recertification Preparedness.
· Preparation of Various Reports such as Root Cause Analysis Report/ /Incident Reports/Risk Assessment/Method of Statements, Empowering team with Training to enhance their Knowledge & Productivity.
· Being Certified GSAS-OPERATION-CERTIFIED GREEN PROFFESSIONAL leading team for achieve GSAS certificates for the QF bldgs., Recording of Building Operational Energy Optimization of Power, CHW, Potable water.
· Building renewable energy effective utilization to contribute Qatar goal of net zero carbon emission.
· Coordination with BFPs to ensure smooth building operation.
Experience -India (7 YEARS)
Head of Operation & Maintenance at National Heavy Engineering Co-operative ltd, Talegaon, Pune – Developing plan considering Material, Manpower, and Machine, Handling Item Inventory & warehousing. Preparing plan of raw material for machining & maintenance activities, coordinating weekly meetings in direction of increasing Production & maintenance schedules, Daily loading of machine shop as per planned schedule, developing rolling plan and quarterly plan, Coordinating with all different departments.
Production & Erection engineer at Stat-field Equipment Pvt ltd, Pirangut, Pune -Monitoring production scheduled & Coordinating with all different departments to meet Production plan. Successfully completed the installation & commissioning of Powder coating booth in Egypt for Sally Aluminum Company.
Production Engineer at Cee-Dee Vacuum Equipment Pvt Ltd, Bhosari, Pune. I developed the planning for each project, planning for manpower adjustment & was making the perfect schedule to complete the machine at given date. While developing the planning first I considered the quality, quantity, and time.
Trainings & Achievements.
Ø Inhouse Trainer to the Employee Talent Development in EMCO.
Ø Completed Qatar gas IIF Occupational Health & Safety Course.
Ø Fire Awareness Course, Qatar Gas Conducted by Emergency Management Services Department.
Ø Coordinator of a state level technical symposium NIRMITI-08 at PVPIT, Budhgaon 2005
Ø Certified industrial training in the Kirloskar Brothers ltd, Kirloskar wadi, Sangli. 2005
Ø Vice President Student Association MESA PVPIT Budhgaon.2004-2005
Birthdate: 08 Feb 1982 • Married • Driving License: Qatar & India
- MAY 1999/MAY 2005
B.E.(Mechanical) at PVPIT Budhgaon
- MAY 2012/JUNE 2014
M.Tech (Mechanical) at KSOU
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access