Rig Manager, Night Supervisor
To expand my career experiences, knowledge and skills.
January 2015- March 2020 Night Supervisor Grey Wolf Drilling Ltd.
3500 HP ~ TDS 8 AMPHION
January 2014 -2015 Night Supervisor Grey Wolf Drilling Ltd.
Kurdistan Iraq Region
· 2000 HP ~ TDS-11SA 500 TON AC TOP DRIVE
2000-2013 Rig Manager Precision Drilling
responsible for the safe, economic and efficient operation of the rig in accordance with the contractor in a manner that meets or exceeds the Operator’s expectations.
· 15 years experience, 8 years oil well drilling – 800 – 1400 meter depths.
· Testing & Coring – Tested over 400 holes, cored approximately 50 holes.
· Horizontal Drilling to depths of 2400 – 3000 meters
· Directional Drilling approximately 300 holes to depths of 1100 meters or more.
· Mud Experience – Ghel Chem systems, flocking systems, polymere mud systems, some oil based as well as disilute.
· 7 years gas drilling with depths of 500- 900 meters.
· Most interesting/challenging was drilling in the Block in Southern Alberta. Coming on to a location with a 20 meter conductor, drilling out into gravel, dealing with clay, into coal zones and proceeding to a depth of 600 – 800 meters.
1996-1999 Precision Drilling
1995-1996 Precision Drilling
1992-1995 Precision Drilling
Leasehand, roughneck, motorhand
1986 Bev Facey High School Sherwood Park, AB
Hold current IWCF, H2S and other drilling industry standard safety training qualifications.
Family, golfing, outdoor activities, reading & drilling rigs.
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access