Lead HVAC Engineer
Eighteen (18) years of professional experience in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industry. The overall experiences include as Lead HVAC Engineer covering different project phases i.e., Proposal, Conceptual Study, Front End Engineering Design (FEED), Basic Engineering Design (BED), Detail Engineering Design (DED), Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning (EPCIC) and Project Management Consultancy (PMC) for Floating LNG Vessel, Offshore Oil and Gas Platforms, Onshore Processing & LNG Plants, offshore Rigs, FPSO, Refineries and Petrochemical Plants covering HVAC Equipment and associated facilities.
The activities performed include: –
· Preparation of equipment Specifications, Design Philosophy, Heat Load Calculation, Material Requisition, Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), preliminary Pre-Comm and Commissioning Procedures and Data sheet, HVAC Cause and Effect Diagram related to Fire and Gas design, PLC logic diagram etc.
· Equipment selection (AHU, ACCU, Duct Heaters, Grilles & Diffusers, etc.) and sizing calculation
· Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE / TBT) includes Technical Clarification (TC) and reports
· Offshore / onshore site survey for Brownfield Project for ACMV Systems, preparation of scope of works, BOQ / MTO and pricing.
· Plans, organizes and facilitates meetings among clients, vendors, certification authorities and contractors
· Vendor document review and approval
· Participate in acceptance tests (FAT/SAT), Kick-off / commissioning activities for HVAC
· Review and participate in HVAC Material Handling Study / Human Factor Engineering
· Review contractor’s deliverables e.g. Pre-comm & Commissioning procedures, Inspection Test Procedure (ITPs)
· Reviewed schedule planning and manage commissioning activities from Ready for Commissioning (RFC) to completion / load out status.
· Participate for audit programs and prepare audit reports for Pre-comm & Commissioning activities.
· Interfaced and tracked Contractor & Vendor’s commissioning scope of work activities such as Site Acceptance Test (SAT), Operation Test Procedures (OTP) , documents updates and closure of various punch list.
· Prepared closeout report for Outstanding Work List (OWL), Material Deficiency Report (MDR) punch lists.
· Supervised the installation, pre-comm & commissioning preparation and execution activities of HVAC equipment and system at fabrication yard, offshore & onshore.
· Adhere to policies, effectively communicate and proactively intervene where project HSE worksite deficiencies are identified and report to HSE department.
· Provide technical support during construction, installation, commissioning & start-up and equipment troubleshooting
Provided Field / Site / Offshore engineering coordination and involved in installation and hook-up, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and troubleshooting.
B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering at Chhattishgarh University
Master of Business management at Aligarh Muslim university
Lead HVAC engineer at Technip, McDermott, Technip, NKOM, Lamprell
Subscription required to View Contact Details. Subscribe Now