Location: Doha, Qatar
Have an experience of more than 15 years in dealing with Oil & Gas EPC projects & Offshore Vessel procurement related activities
· Experience in supervising and managing EPC Contractor & Marine Fleets
· Working experience with Oil & Gas operating companies, Major marine fleet operator & EPC contractor in Mena region.
· Experience in handling offshore projects, marine logistics including port operations of marine spread which engaged for the projects
· Completed all assigned tasks well before the end time
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Experience in sourcing material from foreign markets, such as China, India & Europe etc.
· Handled the Offshore /Onshore EPC Projects procurement activities including the sub-contractors
· Handled the Dry-docking procurement activities of vessel.
· Ability to solve problems under extreme pressure whilst ensuring client satisfaction and team efforts.
· Well experienced in handling procurements and service contracts for EPC Engineering Projects& Marine Fleets.
· Well experienced in handling overseas suppliers.
· Experience in handling import & export shipments
· Knowledge in modern incoterms-2020
· Strong negotiation skills with demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
· Well experienced as in tendering and procurement, Demand forecasting, supply planning, MIS Reporting, Inventory replenishing and planning, and rate management of materials for various Oil and Gas industry, Gas Pipelines projects, Oil Hook up wells, Oil field projects & etc.
· Experience in handling Oil & Gas project spare parts management from reviewing, ordering to till handover to warehouse.
· Well Experience in ERP package like J D Edwards, NS5, ORACLE & SAP etc
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEER at MVGHS
VOCATIONAL HIGER SECONDARY at BOYS HIGH SCHOOL KOLLA
- 1-09-2020 /7-01-2021
PROCUREMENT ENGINEER at NORTH OIL COMPANY
Handling of PR’s for Major Project Spare parts under FOPS section with necessary reporting to Lead Procurement engineer on all procurement aspects (PR, PO, Delivery & NCR) Handling the procurements activities for ongoing project (Gallaf-1) which was assigned by the company Perform various types of purchasing activities in order to meet the requirements of the company in a safe, efficient, economic, auditable and comprehensive manner.
Handling the procurement activities for the ongoing / upcoming shutdown jobs Receive and analyze PRs coming from Partners’ Entities via the Head of Purchasing or the Team Leader Finalize the S.O.W. in duet with Partners’ Entities. Propose the bidder lists according to the nature of the requests Answer to tenderers requests for clarifications Organize and lead negotiations with suppliers associated with award and performance of POs Ensure the follow-up of purchase orders until complete reception and payment Ensure rapid and correct validation of PO’s
PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR at QATARGAS
Handling the procurements activities for the ongoing projects which was assigned by the company (Qatargas) Participating in Weekly procurement review meeting with EPC contractor and subcontractor’s Overall coordination of Long Lead Items (LLI) procurement in close link with Contract Engineer. Follow-up of Long Lead Items (LLI) from MR, RFQ, TBE/EBE, PO placement to delivery. Gives the briefing on the company procurement strategy to contractor and their subcontractor’s to engage for the project. Ensure timely issue of RFQ’s to correct vendors by EPC contractor Review / coordinate the contractor purchase requests (MR request) for accuracy of information including complete description of items, delivery lead time and proper required on site dates Ensure & expedite with the submission of EPC vendor technical offers (TBE) and make sure the distributed to reviewers in a timely manner Evaluate the Contractor EBE and provide the Company comments Review the Purchase Orders contains the complete information and is accurate
Only Employers can view Contact Details. Request Access